Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

OUCH! 36 WEEKS!






I know this picture looks painful. Trust me it is. :) We can't wait for the baby to come. Jason gets to pick out the name of this baby ( I picked Mac's name out.) He still does not have one yet, he works best under pressure. Couple of the names that we like are Jace, Bryson and I am rooting for Vinny. (I don't think I am going to convince Jason of that one.) We do agree on a middle name however, we both like the middle name Jay. It is Jason's grandpa's name and also his dad's middle name. If you have any suggestions we would love to hear them. Mac does not really show any interest in the baby yet, so he does not have a name picked out either.:) 26 more days!!!!

6 comments:

Carlson's said...

Hey now.... you look great!

Me said...

OHH, Megan I was there 4 weeks ago I feel your pain. You Look Great.

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

I know...being prego always looks good on someone else, but really you do look fantastic. Hugs

Carly said...

meghan your the skinninest prettiest prego lady i've ever seen!

The Hall's said...

PLEASE!!! You're beautiful!

David and Stephanie said...

Hey, that belly looks stretch mark free! You look awesomely pregnant.