Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Children's Museum







Mac and Jayce had a birthday party to go to at the Children's Museum, it was so much fun. We took Aiden along with us. We had so much fun and so did the boys. We played and played and all three of them crashed on the way home. Mac and Aiden always enjoy playing together, can't wait for Aiden to join us again sometime. Congratulations to Cathy, Eric and Aiden Mannor on their new addition to the family. Nicholas was born on March 11 and he was 9lbs and 22 inches long. He looks identical to Aiden, so of course he is a cutie.








1 comments:

David and Stephanie said...

This Children's Museum you speak of sounds like fun. I stopped in there the other day for work and I felt confused on how it worked. I hope you guys can all help me when I have a child old enough to go to those fun places.