Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 4, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL







Mac had his first day of preschool yesterday. He loved it. All of his buddies were there with him to start the year off. He did really well, and wanted to go back today. I can't believe he is in school already. Preschool is going to be a ton of fun for the kids this year, with lots of fun activities to look forward to. I am sad that he is getting so big but it is so much fun watching him and all his friends start new adventures! We love you and could not be more proud of you Mackie!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

I'm so proud of you Mac and I know you'll love every minute of school.
I can't believe you're in school. Seems like I was just taking your mom there. Time sure does fly.
I love you Mac!
Grandma Barb

David and Stephanie said...

I am so proud of Mackie too! The picture by the tree...Did your parents take that picture of you and Carly...that is so cute. With his big guy backpack and outfit he looks like a little man. I love it!