Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

OUR NEW NEPHEW, MASON JAMES!

Katie and James had their baby boy on Wednesday, September 17. He was born at 12:55 in the afternoon and was a tiny little peanut. He weighed 5lbs and 14oz and is 18 inches long. He is super cute and a really laid back baby. I think he looks like Katie but he also has some of James' features too. He definately has the Hart nose and Katie's lips. I think his nose and upper lip look alot like Jayce Cooper. Jason and I are so excited to have a new nephew. Mac and Jayce could not be more excited to have a new cousin. Katie gave Mac the title of "team captain" so he is responsible for teaching little Mason how to play baseball. Katie had a very smooth delivery and both her and Mason get to come home from the hospital today. We love you Mason. Welcome to the family.

4 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Congrats to katie and james, he looks like a cutie, glad to hear all went well for kate during delivery! I think in this picture he looks like a pretty good mix of katie and james!

The Hedstrom Family said...

Thanks for posting....tell James and Katie we said Congrats! She will have to bring him by sometime soon!

The Beckers said...

He is sooooooo cute! I can't wait to see him in person. I do see a little bit of your boys in his face.

The Hall's said...

Oh my goodness! He's ADORABLE! Baby season! I love it!