Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WE WERE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT BUT........................

We did!!!! Thanks to a couple of friends in the waiting room while Jason and I had our ultrasound (Amanda and Stephanie) I was put under pressure to find out. We went through our entire ultrasound and at the end had Keely the ultrasound tech write the gender on a piece of paper, just in case we wanted to find out after we had left. Jason really did want to find out I would have waited until Feb. Jason went into the hallway and opened the envelope and he took a little longer than expected. He came back in and Amanda asked "What is it" he responded "it is a baby." Then he handed me the piece of paper and it said it is a GIRL! I can't believe it, we are so excited and can't believe we are going to have a little girl. We don't have any names for sure yet but Jason really likes Macy Lu. Everything looked great in the ultrasound she measured a little smaller not much though. I am 19 weeks and 1 day and she measured 18 weeks and 4 days, not enough to change her due date. In the ultrasound she looks like Jayce Cooper, she has a really round head and little nose. I can't believe we are going to have a little girl!! YEAH!!!!

7 comments:

The Hedstrom Family said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! I can't wait to see the little sweetheart! Mac and Jayce will make great big brothers! Little girls are so precious!

Ashley Photography said...

I am excited for you guys to have a little princess! Hopefully she will not be as big as she was in your dream:)

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

WAHOOO!!! We are soooo thrilled for you guys! What a perfect family. Girls are so much fun...Can't wait to meet her!

Carlson's said...

That is so fun to hear! How fun to have the boys so close and then a little girl. Congrats, you are going to have so much fun!

The Hall's said...

me? I had nothing to do with it! haha....i'm so excited for you - and let's be honest - me!!! I love shopping for baby girls!

David and Stephanie said...

I was so glad to at the doctor when you found out. It was one of those moments you never forget. Samantha and your little girl will be great friends.

Amy said...

Oh how exciting for you guys!! I'm sure your little girl will be completely spoiled by her big brothers...Congrats.