Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

Macy went to Vegas!!

I have been slacking on the blog partially because I need a new camera, my camera takes really bad pictures and I have not been taking many. Anyways, Macy and I went to Las Vegas to visit my dad. We stayed at Green Valley Ranch, which is in Henderson. What a beautiful resort! We had 4 fun filled days of relaxing, gambling and shopping. I also got to see my Aunt Karen which was really nice. She watched Macy one night so my dad and I could go see "Love." It is a performance with acrobats and dancers all to music by the Beatles. Afterwards we went to dinner at a great steak resturant. It was so nice to see my dad and for him to meet Macy Lu. She loved it there with the warm weather and all the lights can't wait to go back again.



0 comments: