Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 15, 2007

FRANKFORT

















































Last weekend we went to Frankfort, Michigan. Jason's family rented a condo right on Lake Michigan. We had so much fun I think Mac had the most fun of all. He kept telling Jason and I, "I so happy!" A bunch of his cousin's were there to share the fun. Always someone around to do whatever Mac wanted. He had a riot. We had great weather and a wonderful time.

































































































2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Looks like so much fun! Your kids are so stink'n cute. Hope you are do'n great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meghan,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Frankfort to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane