Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

WHAT'S THE SCORE JAYCE?


If you ever need to know the score of the Tigers game, call Jayce! This is a picture of Jayce watching the Tigers game, obviously a very good game. If he was Grandpa Roger he would probably have a friendly wager on the game, over at the sports book in Belagio or Green Valley Ranch. If you ever need to know who to put your money on Dad, give Jayce a call, he will let you know what team.




6 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

What a cutie. :) Hope things are going well! Hugs

The Hall's said...

Seriously! That is SO cute! Can't wait to get all the boys together so they can watch the games together!

The Beckers said...

Like father like son!!! Soon you will have to go into his room in the middle of the night and turn Sports Center off (ha ha).

The Bibler's said...

What an adorable pic!! So funny...

Anonymous said...

Hi Meghan, this is Brooke (Kristen R. friend, we used to all live in that house on Main st. in Mt. Pleasant). I saw your blog through Melissas page, your boys are adorable!! Congrats on the second one. Well I just wanted to say hi:) I just put together a blog too, I thought this was such an awesome way to update friends and relatives! Hope your having a good summer so far.

Kate McKellar said...

Hi Meghan! How are you doing? Jayce is soooo cute! Congrats! I hear you may be looking for some daycare! I am looking for some kids this summer! Chrissy will give you my number! I'd love to hear from you!