Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE BEST GIFT EVER


For my birthday, Mac and Jayce got me the perfect birthday present. I am not much of an athlete, I am learning though. Having two boys I am sure I will have to learn a few sports, Mac won't even go watch Ruby at the dance studio because he thinks it is for girls. If it something to do with baseball, football, basketball then we are all set. Anyways, Mac and Jayce got me the best gift ever, a girly baseball glove. It is perfect. Now, when we go to the Tigers/Whitecaps games I can bring my glove too!

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

everybody at those games better watch out while you rock it with the pink glove! I bet you will catch all the foul balls:) Glad you had an awesome birthday!

The Hall's said...

I love that!!

David and Stephanie said...

That is electric pink. Those boys are going to keep mom on top of things. I love that Mac is always Tigers gear from head to toe. He is a super fan.