Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We have a walker.......................


























We never imagined that Jayce would walk by 12 months, he is such a laid back baby he didn't seem to care to much about it. The other day he got up in the middle of the living room and walked to my mom. I think he realized he had it in him and since then he has not stopped. We went outside today and he was walking all around. He gets mad because he can't keep up with Mac but that will come. He was so tired out tonight he fell asleep at 7, part of me is really proud of him and the other part is sad because he probably won't want to cuddle with me anymore. I guess we will see.



5 comments:

The Beckers said...

He is sooooo cute, I can't stand it! Soon Tommy will be showing him some more moves and they can climb together.

The Hansen's said...

Very cute! It was great to see you downtown tonight!

The Hall's said...

He's a genius! I knew it. I love that kid.....

grandma Barb said...

That's my little multi tasker. Walks, smiles and darn it........ where is that encylopedia?? Guess it was too heavy for him to carry.
I love you Jayce Cooper.

David and Stephanie said...

I was lucky enough to see Jayce's skills in person. He was so proud of his standing and walking and climbing in the McDonalds play area. That was my first experience in the play area in a long time. I figure I better get used to it. Thanks Jayce and Mac for taking me in there.