Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

PRESCHOOL!! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?


In the beginning of September, Mac will start preschool at Christ Our Savior. He will go on Monday and Wednesday mornings. He is so excited. His teachers made a home visit to our house last Monday and he has not stopped talking about going off to school. We did some school shopping and he got a new Spider Man backpack and some new clothes to start the year off. Unlike all the girls he will not model them, in fact this is the best picture we could get of him in his new clothes with his new haircut. He is not one for getting his picture taken! Anyways, I can't believe he is starting school and is going to be 4 years old in a couple of months. I feel like he was just born! Oh yeah, one more thing, ever since his teachers have stopped by he has stopped using his pacifier at night. He was only using at night but after his teachers left the house he told me he was all done. Thank god!

5 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

That's my Mackie!! After spending the week with him and having him read the Big Red Strawberry book to me, I know he's ready for school. He'll have a blast, and love being with all his buds. Good Luck Mackie, and knock em dead cutie!!!
All my love, Grandma Barb

The Beckers said...

Great pic, I can't believe the kids are going to preschool either! It's so nice that they can start school with all their friends. All I have to say is good luck to the teachers with the group of kids that they have!!!!!

Kate McKellar said...

Yay for sending kids to school! Rylee is starting 1st grade this fall! Time DOES fly by quickly! As for the reunion, you are supposed to send a paragraph update about what you have been doing the past 10 years and send a picture of you, you and your spouse, or your family. You can email it to RHS1998@gmail.com! I'll see you next month!!!!

The Hall's said...

That is a super cute picture Meghan! They're going to have a blast and it's going to be a nice little break!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

God he's a cutie. Geeesh. :) I am in denial that these kidos are gong to REAL PRE-SCHOOL!! It's completely insane. I'm sure he will do just amazing and have the time of his life. Much love all!