Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WEEK WITH GRANDMA BARB!


Mac eating Pizza at the Beach Bums game!
Tired out from a long day on the boat!


Mac and Jayce on their island!









Mac and Jayce spent a week with my mom up in Traverse City. Dawn, our daycare provider, was on vacation, so my mom offered to take the boys for the week. They had a great time on the boat and beach. They even caught a Beach Bums game. (Traverse Cities baseball team.) Carly spent the week in Traverse helping my mom out. I think at the end of the week everyone was tired out! Thanks for helping out you guys!! The boys had a riot!

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

I had a riot too!! So much for Jayce Cooper taking a nap in the cabin. He thought it was pretty neat to be down there. Since it was 90 out, I on the other hand, thought it was a tad hot. Anyway, we had fun. I miss them already.

Love, Grandma Barb

Unknown said...

Fun in da Sun!!!! Check out those matching trunks.