Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

MACY LU~UPDATE

I had an apt with Dr. Murphy and everything is still looking really good. I am 24 weeks now and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. We still have so much to do before she comes. My next appointment they will do the glucola test, just to make sure I don't have gestastional diabetes. Dr. Murphy told me they are also going to schedule my c-section at my next appointment too, holy crap!!! I really hope I make it to my scheduled date this time, I didn't with Jayce. She has really started to move around alot which makes me feel really good. The boys seemed to move around much more than she does, maybe she will be really laid back!! Lets hope so. We have started on the closet in the boys room and Jason finished that up last night. It looks really nice! Our next project is moving Jayce into Mac's room so we can start decorating the nursery in PINK!! Mac asked me this morning how much longer til the baby comes out, he is so excited for her to be here. He tells everyone that his baby is a girl, I am glad he is excited for her to come. Jayce doesn't quite get it yet, although he really likes his little friends Sophie Rinehart and Samantha Lundberg, he always wants to give them hugs and tries to pick them up. Only 16 more weeks, we can't wait to meet her.

4 comments:

The Hansen's said...

it does seem as though things are going very quickly! That is exciting that you are making some progress in the boys room, do you already have your ideas picked out for Macy's room? How are you decorating? Glad all is going well:)

Grandma Barb said...

I can't wait to meet her too!! I'm so excited to have my first grandaughter!!! I'll still cherish my little boys though and the special bond I have with both of them. I surely love them to death!!!

Is the David Yurman counter calling my name?????

David and Stephanie said...

Good luck on the sugar test. No Quiznos the night before:)

The Hall's said...

Diabetes? Are you kidding me? You've gained 6 pounds??!!! I gained six pounds in my right butt cheek in the FIRST week I was pregnant. I don't think you have anything to worry about! :-)